The Boyens Group® is a sales and management consulting and training firm that was founded in 1998. What makes us unique is that we custom-design all of our programs (speaking, training, consulting or coaching) based upon the unique needs of our clients, the markets that they serve and their budgets. Since our inception we’ve had the privilege of interviewing and coaching over 25,000 salespeople, sales leaders, business and franchise owners from a variety of industries world-wide. Our "real world" experience has enabled us to identify the secrets to selling bigger deals faster!
In addition to our “best practices” research we’ve interviewed thousands companies and asked them to describe the best salespeople that they had ever encountered and what it was that set them apart from the others. We’ve combined this “buyer based” interview data with our “best practices” research to create a set of sales and sales management tools, processes and concepts that became the backbone of our Productive Selling Zone® and Sell Bigger Deals Faster! Programs. Salespeople that utilize the tools and processes we teach are able to:
Back to top
- Shorten their sales cycle
- Increase their average order size
- Increase the size and quality of their pipeline
- Improve their share of wallet with existing customers
- Proactively address sales objections
- Outsmart their competition
- Cost-justify their products/services…even if they are the most expensive
- Position proposals and RFPs to their advantage and “win” a majority of the time
- Engage in sales conversations versus sales presentations
Our FASTSIGNS International Convention was a great success. A significant contributing factor to that success was the outstanding content of our seminars and general sessions. I want to thank you, again, for being part of our successful convention. Our attendees benefited from your general sessions on “Managing your Outside Sales Professional” and breakout session on “Effective Communication and Managing Charge.”
We appreciate the outstanding job you did for us.
Catherie Monson; Chief Executive Officer; FASTSIGNS
Back to top