If you want to “jumpstart the New Year” I wanted to let you know that I will be facilitating a one-day, baseline sales productivity workshop (Creating a Productive Selling Zone) on February 3, 2015. The workshop will be held at the exclusive Richland Country Club in Nashville, Tennessee. This highly interactive workshop will include the sharing of sales and sales management “best practices” from over 25,000 salespeople, sales leaders and business executives from a variety of industries across the globe, over 15 years of buyer-based research data (3,500+ companies interviewed) as well as small group breakout sessions and role plays to ensure that each attendee will walk away with tools/techniques that will positively impact their business the very next day. This workshop will help salespeople/sales managers/business owners:
- Learn how to navigate the 3 Stages of Buying
- Improve pipeline development skills
- How to qualify/disqualify opportunities
- Utilize proven telephone scripts that work
- Learn how to leverage gatekeepers
- Have an IDEA who they’re selling to
- Learn how to plan their day/work their plan
- Learn how to empower Decision Makers
- Create a sense of urgency for the buyer
Seating will be limited to 25 attendees to ensure an optimal learning ratio. The investment is $375/person which includes registration for the one-day workshop, all workshop materials, continental breakfast and a catered lunch. As usual we will continue to offer quantity and military discounts.
Please call (615) 395-0200 for more information.