So what can companies do to empower an entrepreneurial spirit within their organization? Here are seven tried and true actions:
1. Demand/Leverage diversity
2. Ask employees to think like an Business Owner/Senior Executives (Empower them to make decisions, Champion their ideas, Celebrate successes, etc.)
3. Create a recognition program that rewards employees for thinking like an entrepreneur. Provide feedback and let them grow..
4. Cross-pollination of ideas/departments
5. Minimize the rules
6. Set an entrepreneurial example
7. Create a “crazy ideas” file
The Boyens Group® is a sales training and consulting firm.
See what our customers have to say about the impact we have had on their business.
Phone: (615) 337-1504
"*" indicates required fields